When a user clicks on an event that leads to an external URL, it never marks the Quest as complete.
This article provides a solution reference to get the latest update on this issue.
The following details provide the environment, steps to replicate the issue, and a solution update:
- Jive Interactive Intranet
- Core: Jive Platform
- Create a custom Quest as General.
- Add a custom Event using an external URL.
- Navigate to Profile and click Rewards.
- Locate Quest and open the custom Event URL in a new tab.
Current Behavior: Custom event never fires.
Expected Behavior: The Quest should mark as complete.
This issue has been identified as a bug, and a fix is being developed with id JCLDALL-7126.