A blog can be moved between contexts; for example, a group blog can become a space blog. As an administrator, you can migrate an existing blog from one context to another, without restriction. This article provides the procedure for migrating blog content.
When you migrate a blog, all of the blog's posts and settings move to the destination context.
To migrate a blog:
- Navigate to Admin Console > Blogs > Management > Migrate.
- On the Blog migration page, under blog, select the blog you want to migrate.
- Under Destination, select a destination:
- To migrate the blog to become a system blog at the global level, select the System Blog checkbox.
- To migrate the blog into a space, under Communities Without Blogs, select the space you want the blog to be in. The list is limited to spaces that do not have blogs because a space can have only one blog.
- To migrate the blog into a project, under Projects Without Blogs, select the project, you want the blog to be in. The list is limited to projects that do not have blogs because a project can have only one blog.
- To migrate the blog to become a user blog at the global level, under Users Without Blogs, enter the username for the person you want the blog to belong to. The list is limited to users that do not have user blogs because a person can have only one user blog.
- Click Submit.