The sole fully configurable element in the Status Level system is none other than the ranks or Status Levels, itself. Admins can create new levels, designate and award points for existing levels and even rename the rank or status level. They can also change the group/point range and assign a group image. The group image works similarly with assigning a badge per status level.
This article will show the steps in adding status level names along with the equivalent points for each status.
- Administrator access to the Jive Admin Console
- Jive Status Level must be enabled as the gamification system. If this is not yet enabled, read the article Enabling Status Levels in Jive.
- Log in to Jive's Admin Console as an Administrator.
- Go to the People tab.
- Navigate to the Settings Menu.
- From the list of settings, click the Status Level Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you find the box for Add/Edit status level.
- Add the Name of the Status level.
- Type a short Description, this field is optional.
- Select an image. This will act as a badge representing the status level.
You should be able to see the new Status Level and Earned Points in a User's profile. Status Level will show the rank of the person based on their accumulated points, as pictured below.