The Outlook Web App Cartridge needs the OWA server details to properly work through Jive Anywhere, unlike other Cartridges that are easier to install. This article provides the steps to follow in order to fulfill this task.
- The OWA Cartridge is compatible with Jive Anywhere v3.1.
- The OWA Cartridge is compatible with Extended APIs v3.
Use of the OWA cartridge requires that it be installed as an Add-on and published in your Jive Community. To use the cartridge:
- Go to the Add-ons section.
- Under Available Add-ons find OWA Cartridge and click Install.
- Go to Admin Console > System > Settings > Jive Anywhere > Cartridges.
- Click Edit on the OWA cartridge line, in the drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL for your OWA server and add to the domain list by clicking the up arrow.
- Click Publish in the drop-down menu.
Users should be able to use Jive Anywhere with the OWA Cartridge in their Outlook accounts.