You are unable to remove a document from Jive. When you try to delete or remove the document, you receive the message "You are not allowed to perform this request".
This article describes a possible cause of this issue, and how to resolve it.
This issue may be caused by the document being in an archived project. To check if this is the case, please follow these steps:
- Browse to the document.
- Check the section above the title to find which place this document is in. A project will have a "meter" icon, similar to this example:
- If you don't see that type of icon, move on to Step 15. Otherwise, move on to the next step.
- Click on the link next to the icon/the name of the project.
- Check to see if [Archived] appears in the project's name. For example:
- If that is the case, move on to the next step. Otherwise, move on to Step 15.
- Click on the Manage menu for that project.
- Click on Unarchive project.
- Click on the Restore from archive button.
- Attempt to delete the document again.
- Click on the Manage menu again.
- Click on Archive project.
- Click on the Archive button.
- If the document did not get successfully removed, move on to the next step.
- Please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can provide the address of the document that you are trying to delete.