When you try to create a user group in your community, an error message appears with the text "We could not complete your request. Please check the form for details". When you check the form, you see the message "User group name is required".
This article describes steps that you can follow to expedite the resolution of this issue.
To expedite the resolution of this issue, please follow these steps:
- In the Admin Console, click on the System tab.
- Click on Logging Management in the left-side menu.
- Make a note of the Default logging level value.
- Change the value of the Default logging level dropdown to Debug, then click on the Update button.
- Recreate the issue.
- Navigate back to the System tab, then click on Logging Management.
- Change the value of the Default logging level dropdown back to the value from Step 3.
- Click on the Update button.
- Please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the web server SBS logs (located in /usr/local/jive/var/logs).