Pages in Jive are slow to load or are taking a much longer time to load than usual for you or other users.
This article outlines the information that can be provided to Jive Support to expedite the resolution of this issue.
If this issue is affecting a small number of users
If this issue is affecting many users
Jive Cloud or Hosted
Please contact us.
Please contact us, so that ATLAS can assist you. In case your issue is still not resolved, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the following files (The log files are located in /usr/local/jive/var/logs folder):
- SBS Log files: These will appear as the Jive instance name with a .log or .out extension. There may be several SBS log files.
- Garbage collection log files: These will have -gc- in the name.
- The output of: jive snap -c 5 -i 5 > threaddump.txt
- EAE servers: eae-service.log
- Cache servers: cache-service.out
- Search server: service.log