The Rewards and Recognition, also called Playbox, is a gamification solution developed in-house by Jive that acts as a stand-alone service. It intercepts user analytics events on their way to the cloudanalytics service, awarding points to users according to configurable quests and strategies.
Uninstalling the Rewards and Recognition add-on disables the gamification features on your Jive instance.
In the Jive cloud versions older than 2016.x the Rewards and Recognition add-on was called the Rewards add-on.
- Administrative access to your Jive instance.
- Login to your Jive instance as an administrator.
- Click on your user avatar on the top right corner of the screen and select the Add-Ons option.
- Locate the Rewards and Recognition add-on, click on the settings option (cog icon) on the right side, and click on the Uninstall option.
- On the Confirm Uninstall window, click on the Uninstall button.
After successful uninstallation of the Rewards and Recognition add-on, you will no longer see the gamification features in your Jive instance. A quick way to confirm this is by looking at the top of the webpage where the Rewards tab will no longer be present.