Jive allows customers to develop and deploy their custom themes. To do this, they would use Soy or Freemarker (FTL) templates. By implementing these themes, they can modify the Jive application's underlying page templates.
This article explains how to edit the Jive application's underlying page templates using Soy/ FTL templates.
- Navigate to Admin Console > System > Settings > Themes and edit the theme that is listed under Global Theme Map.
- For all existing Custom Templates, apply only the difference that can be found in the fixpack's patch file.
- In Create Custom Template, select the file which needs to be modified and click the Create New Template button.
- Make the changes and press Save Template. On the Edit Theme page, the file now shows up in the list of Custom Templates.
- Go to Admin Console > System > Management > System Properties.
jive.resource.saltto the current epoch timestamp.
- Clear caches.
- Repeat these steps for all soy files included in the commit.