Jive's earliest gamification system, Status Level, is one of its two native gamification features. It has a single configuration page that is found in the Admin Console, making it the easiest to configure and enable.
This article will walk you through the steps of enabling it and navigating the Status Level Settings.
- Administrator access to the Jive Admin Console
Features of Status Levels
- Jive Status Levels is the most basic gamification system that is found out of the box in Jive.
- It allows the community administrators to choose which system-created scenarios will be used to reward user engagement with ranks.
- Based on the number of points gained, a user will be attributed a Status Level.
Steps to Enable Status Level
- Login to Jive's Admin Console as an Administrator.
- Go to the People tab.
- Navigate to the Settings Menu.
- From the list of settings, click the Status Level Settings.
- Select the Enabled radio button to activate Status Levels. Clicking Disabled will turn it off.
- Hit Save.
Once Status Level Gamification System is enabled, you should be able to see Status Level and Earned Points in a User's profile, even for Standard users. Status Level will show the rank of the person based on their accumulated points, as pictured below.