When using the Create by Email feature with all of the following checkboxes selected, the emails received do not contain VCard attachments.
This article shares the resolution of this issue.
Follow these steps to reproduce the behavior in your environment:
- Log in to the Jive instance.
- Create a Group.
- Go to Actions.
- Click Create via email.
- Select all type of content.
- Click on the 'Email vCards' button.
- Current Behavior: Emails received do not have any vCard attachments.
- Expected Result: Emails received contain vCard attachments for every type of content.
This is a known defect that was fixed in a later release.
Upgrade to Jive version 9.0.4 or later to resolve this issue. The fix id is JVHOP-852.
All emails received through the Create by Email feature contain vCard attachments, as expected for all types of content.