The tagged content tile is displaying duplicate documents when the document is shared with another group.
This article provides the resolution for this issue.
Jive Cloud 2016.3.10
- Create a document and ensure that there is a tag specified.(For example - testTag).
- Share the document with any other group.
- Create a Tagged Content Tile with the tag (In this case, the tag is testTag).
- After saving the Tile, it will display two copies of the same document.
A unique result for each piece of content with a unique Content ID.
Multiple results for each group of the document resides with an identical Content ID.
Follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this issue:
- Verify whether the Content Shares checkbox is checked or not.
For example: In the below screenshot the Content Shares checkbox is checked.
- Ensure that the Content Shares checkbox is NOT checked when creating or editing the tile.