This article provides a resolution related to the following issues:
- Admin users can access bookmarks but non-admin users cannot.
- Non-admin users see 'Unauthorized access' error while accessing bookmark.
- Jive: On-prem, Version: 9.0.6
- Unauthorized access means there is some permission issue.
- Check the Small Business Server (SBS) logs for more information.
- Check the status of the affected bookmark.
- If the bookmark is rejected by any admin accounts (moderator), then non-users will not be able to access it.
- Ask the user to create a new bookmark and moderator to accept it
Note: Request for approval from the management before making any changes in the database.