The Tembo Social Add-ons work fine when added to a tile, but throw errors when added through the “App Create” menu.
- There are issues with signed RPC requests from Jive to 3rd-party add-ons like those from TemboSocial.
- Your instance is configured to use Single Sign-On (SSO).
- You see red-colored alerts next to the addons in the User Avatar > Add-Ons page.
- In the browser’s console, you see 500 Internal Server errors.
This is related to three separate issues in Jive Cloud 3006.1 and 3006.2:
- An SSO issue identified in Jira JVCLD-110308
- An API-related issue identified in Jira JVCLD-110163
- A Google Chrome Referer Policy issue identified in Jira JVCLD-100632
The issues were resolved in Jive Cloud Release 3006.3. While the Cloud upgrades are automatically deployed, if you haven't yet been upgraded or have chosen to stay on an earlier version and now would like to upgrade, please get in touch with your Account Manager/Executive to arrange for the upgrade.