When you pull a Profile Completion report, some people are missing from the report. For some people, the report is showing incorrect data - e.g. a maiden name that was recently updated in Jive.
The first step is to run a Browse Index Resync. The below steps require administrator access, and for Jive Cloud Instances you will need help from Customer Support. This process is usually very light and takes less than 30 minutes, but can sometimes take longer. It should ideally be performed outside of business hours.
- Clear the Browse Caches.
- Set the system property “jive.browse.disablecache” to TRUE
- Navigate to Admin Console > System > Settings >Browse
- Click “Re-Synchronize Index”
- No message will be displayed on successful completion.
- Repeat the actions from Step 2 above and set the system property “jive.browse.disablecache” back to FALSE
- Repeat the actions from Step 1 and clear the Browse Caches again.
If, after this operation, you find that data is not loading at all, or you are getting blank screens, please clear your browser’s cache.
<supportagent> Issues with analytics missing data often require a restoring of analytics data.</supportagent>
Note: Profile Completion Reports are deprecated in Cloud Community Analytics, though they still remain in CMR Plugin Reports in some Hosted/On-Prem instances.