This article explains how to assign to a user administrative rights on a specific space.
- Navigate to your Admin Console > Permissions
- Click on Space Permissions.
- Under "View and edit a space's permissions", start typing the name of the space then click on its name from the drop-down list that appears:
- In the space's permissions screen, click Create a user override.
- Start typing the name of the user in the search box, select it then click Set Exception to view the permissions you can assign.
- In the Set Exception for (user) dialog box, choose the User can Manage Space option.
- Check the desired box(es) to assign the level of access "Moderate" or "Full Control". "Moderate" gives permission to edit all the content in the space. "Full Control" adds, on top of it, the permission to technically manage the space: edit of details, creating subspaces, deleting it. Refer to the brief descriptions in the screenshot below:
- Click Save.