This article provides information on how to rearrange, rename, or hide/show links to pages in the navigation bar of a place by configuring its page navigation.
You need to be able to edit a place in order to manage the place navigation.
- In the place that you want to edit, click the Configure Navigation dialog box. to open the
- To reorder pages, drag and drop the page lines to where you want to see them on the place navigation menu.
Info! The first page on the list is the landing page of the place.
- To hide pages, click for all the pages you want to hide from the place.
- To show hidden pages, click for all the pages you want to show in the place.
- To rename a custom page, click , enter a new page title, and then click .
Info! You can only edit custom page names and not names of other pages like Activity or Overview.
- Click Apply to save the changes.