You can set up single sign-on with a SAML identity provider as an authentication method for the users of your community.
This article provides the procedure for setting up Jive's connection to an Identity Provider.
To set up the connection between Jive and your identity provider:
- Navigate to Admin Console > People > Settings > Single Sign-On > SAML.
- On the IDP Metadata tab, paste in the XML containing the connection metadata.
- Click Save All SAML Settings to load the XML.
- On the User Attribute Mapping tab, map the user attributes in the Jive profile to your IdP's attributes.
Note that importing or saving your metadata populates the General tab with a list of attributes from your IdP, so you can use it as a reference when you specify the attributes you want to map.
- If you want to assign users to groups by passing a special group attribute from your IdP to Jive, select Group Mapping Enabled.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click Download Jive SP Metadata at the top-right of the main (SAML) tab to download the Service Provider metadata you need to complete your IdP-side configuration.