Personal Insights enables community users to view their contributions. With the feature enabled, users can learn how the community is responding to the content they created.
This article provides the procedure for enabling personal insights.
To enable Personal Insights:
- Navigate to Admin Console > System > Settings > Analytics.
You need at least the Manage Community administrative permission.
- Select the Personal Insights tab.
- To enable personal insights on the profile page for all community members, select Enabled in Personal Insights Settings.
- Next to Allow everyone to view everyone else's Personal Insights, select Enabled, if you want to allow personal insights to be public.
- Click Save Settings, to apply the changes.