You can enable moderation in a specific space for the content that the users upload to it and the projects under the space.
This article provides the procedure for setting up content moderation for a space.
When you enable moderation in a space or sub-space, you are enabling moderation in only that space or sub-space and its projects (because projects inherit the moderation settings of their container space or sub-space).
Moderation requests submitted in the space first are sent to space moderators if there is one, and if not, to global moderators.
With moderation configured, the selected users or all users of the selected user group are able to view and moderate the specified content types for social groups.
To set up moderation in a space or sub-space (and its projects):
- Navigate to Admin Console > Spaces > Settings > Moderation Settings.
- Click Change space and select the space you want to be moderated.
- Select the checkboxes for the content types you want to moderate and clear the checkbox for content that does not require moderation.
The moderators will review the selected content types.
- Click Save changes.
- Go to Permissions > Space Permissions, and select the space for which you enabled moderation in the previous steps.
- Click Create a user override, select the users you want to be moderators, and then click Set exception.
- In the Set Exception dialog box, select User can manage space and then select Moderate.
You can also set a whole group as the moderators by clicking Add group, selecting the group, setting the permission level to Moderate, and then Add Group.
- Click Save Settings, to apply the changes.