You can limit the Structured Outcomes feature to specific users, or groups of users. This entails limiting the marking ability with the Mark Outcomes permission and then assigning this permission to particular users or user groups. Only users with this permission can see the marking options on content. Note that all users can see the badges that are assigned to any content items. This article provides the procedure for limiting structured outcomes.
To limit the marking ability:
- In the Admin Console > System > Settings > Structured Outcomes and make sure Enabled is selected.
- Under Limit the marking feature to those users who are granted the "Mark Outcomes" homepage permission, click Yes.
- Click Save, to apply the changes.
- Navigate to Permissions > Other Content Permissions.
- Select the user or group of users who need to have Structured Outcomes marking options.
- Click through Edit Permissions > Mark Outcomes > Set Permission.
- Click Save Settings, to apply the changes.