Changing the start or end date of a project through its settings triggers an error message indicating that the date is invalid, or the OK button may not trigger any action when clicking on it.
Also, when the date picker is used to choose a start date, it appears in an opposite format than expected. For instance, instead of the US date format "MM/DD/YYYY", it appears in UK date format "DD/MM/YYYY."
This article provides a solution to address this issue.
- Jive Interactive Intranet
- Jive Core
The Locale preference needs to be refreshed. To ensure it is up to date, follow these steps:
- In the User menu > Preferences, change the Locale to a location other than your desired one, then Saving the change.
- Perform a hard refresh of the browser - this is done by holding down on your keyboard the Control key then pressing F5.
- Return to Preferences and change the Locale back to your desired location.
- Perform another hard refresh of the browser.
Browse back to the project settings; the date picker now shows the correct format.