This article provides a step-by-step process on saving a HAR file in Mozilla Firefox.
Jive Interactive Intranet-Jive Core--
- Open Firefox.
- In Firefox, go to the page within the application where you are having a problem.
- Select the Firefox menu (three horizontal parallel lines) at the top-right corner of your browser window, then choose Developer > Network.
- The Developer Network Tools will open as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Firefox. Click on the Network tab.
- The recording will autostart once you start performing actions in the browser.
- Refresh the web page you are on. The goal is to reproduce the problem you have been experiencing while Firefox is recording the activity.
- Once you have reproduced the issue and all of the actions have been generated in the Developer Network Panel (should just take a few seconds), click anywhere under the 'File' column and click on 'Save all as Har'.
- Save the HAR file in your desired directory.