This article describes how to reset the password for an account in your community that has system administration privileges (or the default admin account).
To reset the password for an admin account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Jive as a user with system administration privileges. Please note: if the account that you would like to reset the password for has the Full Access permission level, it will be necessary to log in as a user with that same permission level.
- Click on your user avatar.
- Click on Admin Console.
- Click on the People tab.
- Search for the user in the User Search section.
- Click on the user account's username.
- Click on Change Password.
- Type in the new password in both of the text boxes that appear.
- Click on the Change Password button.