On your community homepage, you have a widget that you use to search for questions that have already been posted to your community or ask new questions.
When you search for a question using that widget, and you select the option to Search all results, no results are returned.
This article describes a possible solution to this issue.
- Navigate to your community homepage as a user with system administration privileges.
- Click on your user avatar.
- Click on Overview Page in the options menu that appears.
- Look for the widget you are experiencing this issue with, then click on the small triangle at the top right of the widget.
- Click on Edit this widget in the menu that appears.
- Change the selection in the Search From section to All public places.
- Click on the Save Properties button.
- Click on the Publish Layout button.