Users for your instance are being prompted to enter their username and password when they try to log in to Jive, despite Single Sign-on (SSO) being enabled for your instance.
This article describes the steps needed to gather the information required by Jive Support to expedite the resolution of this issue.
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin Console.
- Click on the People tab.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Single Sign-On link that appears in the left-side menu.
- Click on the SAML tab.
- Click on the General tab on the page that appears.
- Take a screenshot of the information there.
- If a Kerberos tab is present on the page, click on it, then take a screenshot of the information there.
Contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the below information:
- The screenshot from Step 8.
- The screenshot from Step (If the Kerberos tab was present).
- The SBS logs from the Jive web servers (located in /usr/local/jive/var/logs).
Support agents: Note that although assistance with the initial setup of SSO is outside the scope of Jive Support, issues that arise after SSO was already setup are within the support scope.