After upgrading Jive, ETL the jobs don't work/run anymore, with no ETL completion of failure message appearing in the admin console. The following error appears in the logs:
- Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: null value in column "userid" violates not-null constraint
This article describes a possible solution to this issue.
- Run the following query on the application database:
- SELECT * FROM jivelock WHERE lockname = 'ETLTaskExecutorLock';
- If the query returns a result, run the following query:
- DELETE FROM jivelock WHERE lockname='ETLTaskExecutorLock';