Worx is an Aurea-managed community based on Jive for our current customers and partners. Worx includes,
- Private collaboration areas for your organization that host meeting notes, agendas, presentations, proposals, Customer Success Manager interactions, and PS engagement projects.
- Access to the My Jive Licenses app that can be used to manage your Jive license for Hosted or On-Premise instances.
- Product hubs that include documentation, release notes, peer-to-peer support, best practices, training guides, and more for all Aurea products.
- Partner Hubs for our partners to provide company updates and communication from Aurea leadership.
Agent-only: Please refer to Worx Access Playbook for Support for internal documentation. Do not create, modify or delete user accounts on Worx by yourself.
The creation of Worx users has been imported to Central Support. Please use the Request Access to Worx web form to request the account.
Please keep in mind that to create users in Worx they are created in Salesforce, and there is an automated sync between both systems. Agents don't need to do anything in Worx directly.
Please find the steps below:
- Login to Aurea SF: https://aurea-c.my.salesforce.com/
- The salesforce user was created and the credentials are stored in Passwordstate. In order to access it you need to be added to the following group: RAM-PWState-Product-AureaSalesForce-Common-View. To get the access, please check the Jive-Access-Guide Passwordstate section.
- Once you have the credentials, follow the documented steps here: How To: Create and Maintain Contacts in SalesForce
Important things to note
- After the Worx account is created you will be able to access the Worx community.
- Refer to Key places to follow in Worx to get started with the community sections of your interest.