After updating the images or icons that are used on a page/in a widget, the images or icons that were updated aren't displaying correctly for all users.
For example, after updating an Overview page for a place and replacing several icons, the new icons are missing or are appearing as broken images.
This article describes a possible solution to this issue.
- Login to Jive as the place administrator or with a user that has that level of access.
- Browse to the page that contains the widget.
- Click on the Customize button at the top of the page.
- In the widget that was updated, click on the down arrow, then click on Edit this widget:
- Click on the Save Properties button.
- Click on the Publish Layout button at the top of the page.
Please refresh the page and ask the users who were experiencing this issue to check if the image/icons are now displaying correctly.