This article describes the process of posting a status update.
Status updates are a quick, informal way to let people know you are active and engaged in the community. You can include an @mention, image, link, or video link in your post.
To post a status update:
- In the main navigation menu, click on Create Menu and then click on Status Update.
- In the Post a status update dialog box, type your status.
- You add images, @mentions, links, or YouTube video links to your status updates. For more information, see Adding images, links, or YouTube links to your status update and Adding an @mention to your status update.
- Next to Post in, select a place where you want to post the update.
- Click on Post to save and publish your status update.
You will be able to post a status update.