This article explains rating, liking, and marking content in Jive.
You can rate, like, and mark content, so others know it is useful. Marking content helps others quickly see what has been decided, marked for action, or was a success.
- To like something, click Like or the thumbs up icon.
- Notice the like counter increments by one.
- Click on the like counter to see who else liked the content.
- Likes also contribute to status rankings for the person who created the content.
- To rate something, click the stars beneath My Rating at the end of a document, blog post, or other content items.
- Notice the rating counter increments by one and the average number of stars that content has received.
- To mark something, click Actions on a comment or a reply.
- This helps others see which comment is the Decision, needs Action, or is a Success. You can also mark a reply Helpful.
Note: You may not see all of these options depending on how your community manager has set up your community.
For more information, see Using Marking feature.