This article explains the process(es) of adding images, links, or YouTube links to your status update.
Inserting an image, link, or YouTube video link to your status update is a good way to share information with people in your community.
To insert an image into your update:
- Click the upload image icon.
- Browse to and select the image you want to insert.
- Click on Post to include it in your update.
To insert a link or a video that others can click to open or play without leaving the community:
- Click on the link icon.
- Type the entire link in the URL field, including
- Click on Add.
To add optional thumbnail images:
- For sites that include images, an optional thumbnail image can be posted alongside your link.
- Use the arrow keys to select a different thumbnail or click on x at the top-right corner of the image to post your link with no image.
- When it looks the way you want it, click on Post.
- Alternatively, you can also:
- Type the URL directly in the post box.
- Type a space and wait for the thumbnail to populate.
The desired image, link, or YouTube video link will be inserted to your status update.