Notifications are triggered whenever someone replies to a post, but the responses are missing when the user attempts to view them. Upon refreshing the browser, the responses may or may not appear.
This solution article applies to all Jive Core services
Root Cause Analysis
Discussions threads are cached into a database for easy access. Issues with posts and responses are often associated with caching issues.
- The cache database is serving stale data.
- The cache database is full.
Clear the instance cache.
- From the Admin Console page, navigate to System > Settings > Caches.
- Tick the checkboxes corresponding to the cache that you need to delete. You can also tick the checkbox on top of the column to select all cache options to clear.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Caches page and click Clear Selected.
The following confirmation message appears: Cache(s) cleared successfully.
All responses related to the post should be displayed in the discussion thread.