Users may report that the created and modified timestamp is wrong in the Inbox notification. This article explains the issue through the reproduction steps and provides information about the Jira case through which its resolution is being tracked.
Jive - Hosted Version - 9.5 and Prior
- Login as UserA.
- Create a document.
- Edit the document and @mention UserB.
- Login as UserB.
- Open the Inbox notification and the document.
- Compare the created and modified dates among them.
- There is a difference in the time between (created and modified time) of the Inbox notification and the actual content. This issue occurs irrespective of the time-zone preferences set by the user.
- There should be no difference in created and modified date between the Inbox notification and the actual content. The time in the Inbox appears to be incorrect. The time displayed in the actual content is correct based on the timezone selected.
The format of the date depends on the internet browser's timezone and not the timezone saved in user preferences of the OS (Operating System).
The issue received the id JVHOPST-2768 and has been fixed in 9.0.7.