The JEP Calendar Tile has a default limit of 100 events. If you go over 100, you see an error:
Error: GenericInvalid Count - Invalid Count 101
You want to know:
- Is the 100 limit configurable anywhere?
- Could the tile give a nicer message if you go over the limit?
- Should it prevent you from doing so in the settings?
- If you have more than 100 events in your calendar, how does the tile decide which events to display?
The calendar tile’s event limit is 100, and this cannot be changed or configured.
However, in its latest version:
- The Calendar Tile will prompt users when the limit of 100 events has been exceeded.
- Users will not be able to save the Calendar Tile settings if the event number is higher than the limit.
If you have more than 100 events in the Calendar Tile (from an older version of the tile), the most recently created 100 events will be displayed.
Please see the Jive Solutions Information page for details on the calendar tile and other tiles and instructions on how to get and install the latest version. The Calendar Tile’s Configuration Guide is available here.