A User is seeing a notification (Bell Icon). The user clicks the notification, and the Jive Notifications Inbox screen opens. But no messages are visible on this screen.
- This affects one particular user
- The user has cleared browser history and tried Private and incognito mode but that did not help. The issue occurs in all browsers in the user’s machine.
- Please ensure that the user has the latest versions of all browsers.
- Please review the user’s Internet options
- Check if they are able to add a trusted site.
- You can follow either of the below articles to add your Jive Community URLs to trusted sites:
- Recommended Trusted Site Settings for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Add Sites To Compatibility Mode And Trusted Sites
- If this does not work, you need to engage with your internal IT department to see how the user can be allowed to add Jive as a trusted site. This is out-of-scope for Jive Support.
Please ensure you don't have any other browser restrictions. (i.e. ad-Blocker or Site permissions, etc.)