Users are not receiving any emails from Jive
- The Email Settings page shows a success message for the test email being sent. It shows a successful connection to the email server.
- You are using your own SMTP server (not Jive provided), like Postfix.
- SBS Logs have the below errors:
ERROR com.jivesoftware.util.SmtpProxy - 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first
This is a problem with the SMTP server configuration.
- Please try using a different SMTP server (E.g. a cloud-based SMTP service like Sendgrid or Mailgun).
- Please re-check the configuration of your SMTP server and ensure that it is working with TLS enabled.
SMTP Server Settings in Jive can be found at Admin Console > System > Settings > Email Server.