You want the source code for a recent bug fix.
- You are a Jive Hosted or On-Premise customer
- A bug fix was done for your instance by the Jive Engineering team and delivered to you as a Jar file.
Applicable to Hosted and On-Premise Customers Only
Please raise a support request, specifying the below:
- Names of the files for which you need the code (if you know which Java file(s) were modified as part of the fix).
- Name of the Jar file(s) that were previously delivered to you as part of the fix.
- Support Case Number for the support case in which the bug was fixed.
Support agents can follow the below steps, when they receive such a request:
- First check with the customer’s Account Manager, to see if they are entitled to access the source code.
- As source code is only provided to Hosted and On-Prem customers, you can raise a request for this in the JVHOPST Jira project.
- An example: JVHOPST-48518
- Engineering might provide you with the source code via Google Drive or as Java files. You can zip these files and attach them directly to the ticket in Zendesk.