Users are not receiving emails when they are invited to a group.
- In preferences, the users have all the options ticked for email, including Inbox (Alerts).
- You are receiving emails for endorsements, and when new groups are created.
- You want to know if there is any specific setting that you need to enable for group invitation emails.
- Email might be getting quarantined by the customer’s email server.
- Find Quarantined Messages in Microsoft Office 365
- Setup and Manage Email Quarantines in Gmail / G Suite
- Please speak to your company’s IT administrator to whitelist emails from Jive.
- Emails might be landing in Spam.