When previewing large-sized uploaded documents with a large number of pages, you may see the following:
- Certain pages (usually higher page numbers) start rendering blank
- Browser Developer Console shows 404 errors
- The issue is resolved by reloading the URL from the console directly in the browser a number of times and then browsing back to the document in Jive.
This is a known issue that affects On-Premise and Hosted instances, and has been resolved in Jive HOPS 9.9.
- Customers should upgrade to the latest version of Jive.
- Please note that Jive does not support backport (backward compatibility) so we cannot provide a fix-patch for the issue and you will need to upgrade your instance to the latest release.
See Jira JVHOPST-50299