An admin account in your community was disabled suddenly or without your knowledge, and you would like to re-enable it.
Please note that admin accounts can only be disabled by other admin accounts (or user accounts that have system administration privileges).
To find out why an admin account was disabled, please consult with the people in your organization whose accounts have that level of privilege, or the people in your organization who have access to the other admin accounts in your community.
To find out who made changes to a user account in your community (including admin accounts), please review this article.
- Log in to the Admin Console with another admin account.
- Click on the People tab.
- Search for the admin account that was disabled using their username or email address.
- Click on their admin account's username in the search results that appear.
- Click on the Activate User button:
- Click on OK in the confirmation popup that appears.
To confirm that the admin account is now active again, attempt to log in using that admin account (or ask the user who is using this account to do so). If the issue persists, please contact us.