You have an image on your homepage that you would like to replace with a new image. This article provides a set of steps that may help you accomplish this image replacement.
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to your community as a user with administrative privileges.
- Click on your user avatar.
- If the Overview Page option appears, proceed to the next step. Otherwise please contact us and provide us with the new image that you would like to upload.
- Click on the Overview Page option.
- Locate the image on the page.
- If the image is contained within a frame that says "HTML" at the top, proceed to the next step. Otherwise please contact us with the new image that you would like to upload attached.
- Click on the small triangle that appears at the top right of the widget where the image is contained.
- Click on Edit this widget.
- Click on the Manage Static Resources or the Manage Files button.
- In the popup that appears, click on the Upload a File button.
- Upload the new image.
- Click on the Copy to Clipboard link that appears below the image:
- Close the popup.
- In the Your HTML textbox, replace the text in between the double quotes of the src attribute for the image by pasting in the new URL that was copied in Step 8.
- Click on the Save Properties button.
- If the new image has replaced the old image, move on to the next step. Otherwise, click on the Discard Changes button at the top of the page, then please contact us with the new image that you would like to upload attached.
- Click on the Publish Layout button at the top of the page.