You would like to update or renew the Single Sign-on (SSO) certificate used by Jive to connect your SSO Identity Provider.
Please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the below information - the full SSO metadata XML file provided to you by your SSO Identity Provider.
Please note that an SSO certificate update requires a rolling (i.e. no-downtime) restart of your Jive community.
If you are using a Microsoft Azure-based SSO solution, this article describes how you can retrieve your metadata XML file.
To update the metadata XML file for a customer instance, follow these steps:
- Browse to Admin Console > People > Single Sign-On.
- Click on the SAML tab.
- Click on the IDP Metadata tab.
- Copy the existing contents of the Identity Provider (IDP) Metadata textbox out into Notepad to save as a backup and attach to the ticket.
- Clear the contents of the Identity Provider (IDP) Metadata textbox.
- Paste in the contents of the new metadata XML file.
- Click on the Save All SAML Settings button.
- Conduct a rolling restart of the customer instance.