A space or group isn't loading for a particular user when they are using Jive Daily. After searching for it in the app and selecting it, the place doesn't load, or the "loading circle" remains active after a long time:
This article describes the information that can be provided to Jive Support to ensure that this issue is resolved as quickly as possible.
- The iOS (Apple devices) or Android version. This can be obtained using these steps:
- The Jive Daily logs from their device. The logs files can be gathered by following these steps:
- Click on your Account icon (Apple) or Menu icon (Android) at the top left of the Jive Daily app.
- Click on Feedback.
- You will be taken directly to the default email app on your device, with a pre-composed email that has the log files attached. Please ask the user to send you that email and attach the log files to the ticket.
- The approximate time as to when the user last experienced this issue.
- The exact name of the place that isn't loading.