When you try to assign a permissions override for a user account using the admin console, you are unable to locate that user account when you search for it in the permissions override "Starting typing to find a user" textbox.
For example, you would like to grant "user A" the Full Access system permission level. When you go to the Permissions section of the admin console, then you click on Create a user override, you're unable to find "user A" when you search for their account in the textbox that appears.
- Log in to the Jive Admin Console.
- Follow these steps to update the user index.
- Attempt to assign the permissions override again.
- If the issue persists, please perform a user index rebuild.
Attempt to assign the permissions override again. If the problem persists, please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can provide the below information:
- The username or email address of the user you're unable to create an override for.
- Whether you're able to find the user when you search for them in the community.
- Whether you're able to find the user when you search for them in the Admin Console > People section.
- If you are able to @mention these users (Type @ in a document and then type in the user's name to see if they appear in the list).