When a user is not logged in to your community, and they click on a link to a group blog, one of the following error messages appears:
- System Error. We're sorry but a serious error has occurred in the system.
- Oops, the page can't be found.
This article describes the information that can be provided to Jive Support to expedite the investigation into the cause of this issue.
Jive On-Premise 9.2.
To expedite the investigation into the cause of this issue, please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the below information:
- Whether or not your community has any customizations applied to it. Please check with your IT team to get this information.
- The SBS log files from your Jive web servers. These are located in the /usr/local/jive/var/logs folder, and are named "sbs.log" by default.
- A HAR file that was captured while recreating the issue.
- The Jive version you are using.
As an initial troubleshooting step, attempt to recreate this issue in a standard/demo version of the same version of Jive. If the issue does not reproduce in a demo/standard instance, then this issue may be caused by a customization applied to their instance (either developed by them or by Jive Professional Servces) or by an environmental factor. Review the SBS logs and the other information provided by the customer to proceed with the troubleshooting process.