You would like to recover/restore a document or an uploaded file that was deleted from your community.
Please follow these steps as a user with system administration privileges:
- Create a new space (this is necessary to make the process simpler).
- Browse to the document/uploaded file that was deleted in Jive.
- Move the document/uploaded file to the space you created in Step 1.
- Log in to the Jive Admin Console.
- Click on Spaces.
- Click on Document Management.
- Click on the change space link:
- Select the space you created in Step 1.
Click on the Undelete Document button next to the document/uploaded file that you wish to restore:
- Browse to the document in Jive.
- Move the document back to the space where it was initially created/moved from in Step 3.
Ask a regular user that has access to the document to attempt to view it. If they are able to view the document, it has been successfully restored.