When you are browsing through your Jive community from within your office/organization network, you have noticed that document viewer or social edge tiles are randomly appearing as blank/empty:
In order to ensure the issue is resolved as quickly as possible, please check if the issue occurs from outside of your office/organization network (if that type of access is permitted by your organization):
- If you can't reproduce this issue while using Jive from outside of your office network, then the issue is being caused by a firewall or another device used by your office/organization network. Please report this issue to your organization's IT team, and ask them to confirm if there are any restrictions enforced regarding multiple/concurrent HTTP requests.
- If you can reproduce this issue while using Jive from outside your office network, or if that type of access is not permitted by your organization, please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can attach the below information:
- The address of the page where the issue occurs.
- Whether or not you were able to reproduce this issue outside of your office network.
- Whether this issue affects multiple users.
- A HAR file that was generated while reproducing the issue.