When users click on an attachment in a document, an error message appears at the bottom of the page, with the text "The requested action could not be completed due to an error on your external storage provider":
This issue may be caused by invalid credentials being used by Jive to connect to your storage provider. To ensure that the credentials used by Jive are up to date, please follow the steps listed below.
- Log in to Jive as a user with system administration privileges.
- Click on your user avatar.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click on Storage Providers.
- Click on the Gear Icon next to the storage provider used by your organization. For example, click on Box.com Integration if that is the storage provider used.
- Click on the Settings option that appears.
- Click on Configure Now.
- Re-enter the credentials needed by your storage provider.
- Browse to one of the documents that had this issue.
- Click on an attachment in that document to download it.
- If the attachment doesn't download, please contact us.