A video that has been inserted into a Social Edge Tile can't be played. The play button that should appear in the middle of the video doesn't appear, and when you click on the "Watch on Source" link in the tile, you are taken to another page that has an error message on it with text that is similar to this example:
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
Please note that issues that occur only while using Social Edge Tiles are outside the scope of Jive Support, as Social Edge is a third-party tile and add-on provider.
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to Jive as an admin user, or as an admin of the group or space that contains the tile.
- Browse to the page that contains the tile.
- Click on the Gear icon that appears at the top right of the tile.
- For each video that appears in the list:
- Right-click on the video's name, then open that video in a new tab.
- Attempt to play that video in the new tab.
- If you can play the video: Inform the Social Edge Support Team that you were able to play this video outside of the Social Edge Tile.
- If you can't play the video: Please contact us so that ATLAS can assist you. If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by ATLAS, then it will create a ticket for you on which you can provide the address of the video.